The Aviosuperficie Alvaro Leonardi, awarded as the best tourist airport in 2010, takes its name from a
soldier(Medal of Valor) of the First World War.
Located in Terni, Umbria, (50NM North from Rome and Ciampino LIRA) is a landmark for those who fly over
the natural and urban beauties of central Italy.
A few minutes flight from the wonderful Tuscan hills, Lake Bolsena, Lake Trasimeno, the Gran Sasso
National Park and the Marmore Falls, stopping by the Aviosuperficie Alvaro Leonardi is a must for those
who fly from Florence (LIQN), Rome (LIRU/LIRA/LIRF), Pescara (LIPB) or the Island of Elba (LIRJ).
The airfield has an 870 metre long asphalt runway with orientation 09/27 and an asphalt helipad. The
preferred orientation for take-offs is 27, while for landings is 09.
We would like to thank Sky Club Italia for being the first to choose Terni for their flight training needs!
Any virtual organizations wanting to base their offices out of Terni can contact us for hangar customization offered at a special discount!
• Hangars doors control • Animated Vehicles • Ground Traffic
• UHD Custom Textures using the latest painting techniques
• Custom Mesh
• Super Detailed 3D modeling
• PBR Materials
• Ground reflections and decals
• Custom 3D Grass and vegetations blends with orthophotos
• Ultra High resolution custom orthoimagery for the airport and the main cities more than 7 Km
• Hundreds of 3D custom static objects • Accurate Terni City and industrial areas using original Italian buildings photos and OSM data! • Custom Hotels, Banks, Stores, Buildings and more • Night Textures • FPS Friendly • Including LIAA Arriving Chart